Northilla Nest



I grew up on Vashon Island. When I graduated high school and left for college, I never looked back. About eight years ago, I started to feel the island pulling me back. The idea of small-town living, simpler and uncomplicated, was immensely appealing. 

As a sort of "hobby", I'd browse beach properties that were for sale.  They were few and far between and the dream of owning a little piece of Vashon seemed distant, complicated and, just that, a dream.

In February of 2018, I stumbled across a tiny cabin for sale at the very south tip of Maury Island.
We drove out that same day, fell in love and closed on our little piece of paradise in May of that year.

We have used, loved and savored every bit of our sublime little beach house.  Waking up to the smell of saltwater, the endless flights of eagles and heron past our deck, beach walks and sunsets over the water.  The serenity, quiet and beauty take my breath away. 

Every time. It never gets old.


We don't use the cabin as much now that we've moved into the renovated farm property.  After a lot of consideration, we've decided to share our little slice of heaven. It seems like such a shame to keep it to ourselves.

If you have interest in staying at Northilla Nest please connect with us at:
NorthillaNest@gmail.com or DM me @fashiontofarmlife  

We hope that our guests enjoy the tranquil and peaceful setting as much as we do. 









 







 

Comments

Popular Posts